How To Make A Friend...
1. Don't worry about knowing people, just make yourself
2. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are
and then care to hear the answer.
3. True friends can feel heart beats.
4. If you cannot think of any nice things to say about
your friends, then you have the wrong friends...
or they do.
5. You just know your name is safe in their mouth...
and so do they.
6. A good friend is one who neither looks down on you
nor keeps up with you.
7. Be friendly with the folks you know; if it weren't for
them you would be a total stranger.
8. Friendship is a responsibility...not an opportunity.
9. Friendship is the cement that holds the world
10. Friends walk in, when the world walks out.
11. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags
his tail and not his tongue.
12. Pick your friends, but not to pieces.
13. A friend is one who puts his finger on a fault without
rubbing it in.
14. The way to have friends is to be willing to lose some
15. If a friend makes a mistake, don't rub it in....
rub it out.
16. Deal with other's faults as gently as if they were
17. A friend is a person who can step on your toes
without messing up your shine.
18. The best mirror is an old friend.
19. The best possession one may have is a true friend.
20. Make friendship a habit and you will always have
21. You will never have a friend, if you must have one
22. Doing nothing for your friends, results in having no
friends to do for.
23. Anyone can give advice, but a real friend will lend a
24. A real friend is a person who, when you've made a
fool of yourself, helps you forget it.
25. A friend is a person who listens attentively while
you say nothing.
26. A friend knows your song and sings it back to you
when you have forgotten the words.
27. You can make more friends by being interested in
people than trying to have people be interested in you.
28. How to make a friend... be one.
I need to work on these a whole lot, how about you?
Have a great day!