Tidbits of Wisdom from the Net:
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements both involve great risk.
2. We only lose, when we lost the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs: Respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for all our actions.
4. Remember that not getting what we want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck [fortune].
5. Learn the rules so at least you know why you are being corrected. [And we do all make mistakes. I make more than anyone. :-)]
6. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
7. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.[ I need to work on this one, so much...]
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Embrace change, but anchor values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time. [If you succeed totally in this, please share your secret. :-)]
12. A loving atmosphere in home is a great foundation on which to build.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past. And usually the one who does the most talking is the one who is doing the greater wrong. Invite a response and hear the why. Use "I" statements- I feel like you should have done this... The argument is only important because the person is.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to leave seeds, after the tree has died.
15. Be gentle with the earth, but more important... with the people on the earth.
16. Once a year, go some place you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. True Love is always Altruistic.
18. Don't judge success of each day by the harvest you've reaped, but by the seeds you have planted. There is always a growing season.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon... But both must be altruistic, to be as nutritious as they were delicious. :-)
Have a great day!